Webroot Error Code 1706
Webroot Error 1706 – Are you getting the Webroot Error Code 1706? This is the Webroot Error 1706 that you must be getting while trying to login after you install Webroot on your PC.
Webroot is one of the well-known brands amongst the users for its security devices. It is easy to download and install the Webroot product on your system due to its user-friendly interface. But sometimes you may face few errors like Webroot Error 1706 or others while using your product. The Webroot Error 1706 may occur due to wrong login details. Here in this article, we will be discussing the causes and steps to Fix Webroot Error Code 1706.
Table of Contents
- Causes for the webroot error 1706
- Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Webroot Error 1706
- Restart your System
- Reset the Webroot Password
- Reset Internet Settings
CAUSES FOR THE WEBROOT ERROR 1706 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
- Invalid credential details like username or email id.
- Invalid password.
- Invalid username
- Both the email id and password are not valid.
In such case to recover from the Webroot Error 1706, you need to recover the password or email id, related to your Webroot account by using the forgot password or username option
TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS TO FIX WEBROOT ERROR 1706 – WEBROOT.COM/SAFE:
STEP 1 – RESTART YOUR SYSTEM:
- Restart your device to troubleshoot the error.
- First of all, click on the start button and then select the control panel option.
- Furthermore, you need to select Programs & Features and then click on the Programs tab.
- From the Programs tab, click on the Uninstall a program.
- Now, select your version of the product from the list to remove the program and click Uninstall.
- In addition, wait to finish the process and then click Restart Now, to save the changes.
- In case the above step does not resolve the issue then go to the next steps or contact Webroot Support. You may also connect with the team using the link webroot.com/safe for help.
STEP 2 – RESET THE WEBROOT PASSWORD:
- Invalid login credentials can be the main cause of Webroot Error 1706.
- To fix the issue, try to reset the Webroot password, by clicking on the Forgot Password link.
- You are now required to answer the security questions which you have entered at the time of account creation.
- After that, enter your email id and then the support team will provide you the password reset link.
- Furthermore, open your mailbox and then use that link to change your password.
- If you did not get the link then try to click on the resend email link again.
- Now, reset the password and try to login to your account.
If you are facing the same issue after performing the above-mentioned steps then you may contact Webroot Support. Also, visit us at webroot.com/safe for further troubleshooting steps. You can also try to reset your Internet settings to fix the error from your device. After following either of the steps mentioned above, Webroot Error 1706 will be resolved. If the error still exists then connect with the support team for further troubleshooting.
STEP 3 – RESETTING INTERNET SETTINGS:
- Webroot Error 1706 can also be caused by the slow speed or poor internet connection caused by your internet settings.
- First of all for resetting the internet settings, close all the open applications including the web browser, and then open Internet Explorer.
- Now, select Internet options from the list.
- After that, under the Advanced tab, you need to click on the Reset option.
- Click Yes or Continue, when a confirmation window will pop up in order to continue the process.
- Once the process is finished then you need to restart your system in order to save the changes you have made.
- Now, check the Webroot Error 1706, whether it is fixed or not.
- Still facing the same error then you can try to connect to Webroot Support by visiting the link webroot.com/safe.
All kinds of issues related to your Webroot product are resolvable and our technical experts help you to find the solution. You just need to make a call to get in touch with Webroot Support. Also, you can connect with the support team using the link webroot.com/safe online for advanced troubleshooting.
Fix Webroot Error Code 1706
Call Us on Our Toll-Free Number 8884171629
Smart Web Securities’ able to fix the error then you can take the support of the customer care executive 24/7 to assist you.
You can call us at 8884171629 or write to us at email@example.com and get all the help you need regarding Webroot errors.Tags: Causes of Webroot Error Code 1706, Fix Webroot Error Code 1706