How to Troubleshoot Webroot Installation Issues
Don’t you just hate it when you are stuck at an antivirus installation and can not seem to find the right solution? While trying to install webroot antivirus on our systems, most of us face the same issue.
With the increase in the use of gadgets and computers, the need and importance of internet security have also increased. To protect the computers from your computer from viruses, malware or other malicious items, there are various antivirus solutions available in the market. While there are several antivirus products available in the market, Webroot is one of the oldest and the most reliable Antivirus solutions.
Webroot Secure Anywhere is an advanced antivirus solution that provides security to your computer. It does not take up much space because it works based on cloud technologies. It scans very quickly and provides complete security. Webroot interface is very easy to use. It can be installed easily on your computer. However, if you face any webroot installation issues, Webroot customer service can assist you in every problematic situation.
Table of Contents
- How to Install Webroot Antivirus
- Causes of Webroot Installation Issues
- How to Solve Webroot Installation Issues
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Toll-Free Number
How to install Webroot Antivirus
It is very easy to install the Webroot Antivirus package on your system if you follow the steps on how to install Webroot Antivirus below.
- The first step of the Webroot Antivirus Setup procedure is to visit the webroot official website and enter your operating system version.
- Select your product and click the download button to download the antivirus setup file.
- Click the downloaded file on your computer and run the esainstall.exe file to begin the installation.
- Specify the Key Code in the box provided when prompted.
- Read and follow the instructions to complete the setup.
Causes of Webroot Installation Issues
Despite the easy interface and all its positive factors, some users still face webroot installation issues, activation issues and latest updates installation issues.
- When your system has any other antivirus or security software installed.
- When an important Webroot antivirus file is missing. Some downloadable files of the webroot antivirus become corrupted.
- When your system already has a previous version of the Webroot Antivirus Installed.
- The firewall might prevent the installation of webroot antivirus.
How To Solve Webroot Installation Installation Issues
If you are facing any of the above-mentioned issues with webroot installation, try following the steps mentioned below.
- Make sure your method includes only one antivirus software at a time.
- If there is another security program in the schema, remove it from the device.
- After removing the old or other versions of the antivirus, download and try to install the Webroot antivirus.
- If the system does not contain any other antivirus security and the problem persists, clean all instant and unnecessary files from the system.
- This can also occur due to the old version of Webroot antivirus and then update to the latest version of Webroot Antivirus.
- You can also download the run Webroot Uninstall and Reinstall Tool.
- It could be possible that the quick install option included in Windows 10 is causing this error. If the quick install option is enabled, disable it. Turn off your machine after disabling the option.
- Run live updates if the same problem persists.
If you are still not able to install webroot successfully on your system, we advise you to get the customer support help. You might need some technical experts who can troubleshoot your issues and guide you through the webroot installation process. Webroot customer support can solve all your webroot installation issues.
Smart Web Securities’ Webroot support is available 24/7 to assist you. You can get help from technical experts by calling toll-free Number +1 (888) 417 1629 and we will help you resolve the issue as soon as possible. Do not hesitate to contact our technicians as we believe in complete customer satisfaction. You can reach us by dialling our toll-free number or you can contact us via e-mail process or online chat support.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Toll-Free Number +1 (888) 417 1629
You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the help you need regarding Webroot antivirus.
Whether you are installing Webroot antivirus for the first time or need help upgrading or renewing your subscription, or are facing any other installation issues, we are here to troubleshoot all your problems!Tags: Errors when Installing Webroot, Webroot Installation Problems, webroot not working