Troubleshoot “Webroot Login Failed” Error
Webroot antivirus is popular security software that provides complete security for your device and data from the threats. And you can install this security solution on your device at www.webroot.com/safe. However, before you download and install Webroot antivirus on your PC, you have to first create an account and then access the Webroot login. In this blog, we will discuss how to fix webroot login failed error.
If you have an account in the webroot and error occurs while logging in with Webroot antivirus, you may have lost or forgotten your password. Other reason might be unwanted cookies. Follow the steps given below to get rid of this error.
“Webroot Login Failed” Error in mobile device
If you are a Webroot application user and are trying to access the Webroot login on your mobile phone, but are getting “Webroot login failed” messages, then your application may no longer be active. In this case, you need to uninstall the version of Webroot installed on your mobile device. After that, go to the “Play Store” to install the latest version of Webroot Antivirus and then try to log into your account.
“Webroot Login Failed” Error in the web browser
In case, you encounter problems when logging in via web browser. Your browser may be clogged with unwanted cookies. To do this, you have to go to the “History” section and then delete only old records. Also, remove caches and cookies from the browser. After that, you should update Webroot to the latest version.
You might also be having trouble if your account has not been activated or if you are entering incorrect credentials.
To resolve “Webroot Login Failed” Error, follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Go to the Webroot login page and then enter your Webroot email address in the “Sign In” section.
2. After that, click on “Forgot Password” option.
3. to Reset your Password, click on the catch Password or Individual Security Code.
4. Then you need to fill in the details – Email Address and Username.
5. After entering your email address or username, a message shows up on your screen Your record has not been activated.
6. After getting the message you will get an activation email for you.
7. Now click on the Send Email button and adhere to the guidance that is given in the email.
- At this point in the middle of the activation session, a new Error might occur. Error UPW003 indicates that the Email address you entered is not found in the Webroot frame.
- This means that your request cannot be processed because your information does not match. This could mean that your account has not been created or has not yet been approved.
- This could also happen if there is a typo in the email address you typed in or that you are using another email address to create your account.
- In this case, you can go back to the account site and click Can’t Sign In and try to fill in the form again.
- If you haven’t created an account yet, you can create an online account by following the instructions here.
8. If there is no error, you will have to select “Security Question” and then enter the correct “Answer” to it.
10. If your answer is correct, at this point the Webroot antivirus group will send you an email with a link to reset your Password or Personal Security Code as you requested earlier.
11. Finally, click on the link latch in the email and you will be taken to the “Reset Password” page.
12. Enter a “Password” then enter it again to confirm.
13. Finally, click on the “Send” option.
You can now log into your Webroot account and log in.
Call Us on Our Toll Free Number +1 (888) 417 1629
Smart Web Securities’ Webroot antivirus customer support is available 24/7 to assist you. If you are encountering any problems while logging in or accessing your webroot account, then you can contact Smart Web Securities for Webroot customer service.
Call us at +1 (888) 417 1629 or write to us at email@example.com and get all the help you need regarding Webroot antivirus.Tags: webroot account login issue, webroot login failed