Troubleshoot Webroot Activation Error: FZLC0056
Are you facing Webroot Activation Error Code FZLC0056: Invalid/Unknown Keycode? This Invalid or Unknown Key Code error occurs while installing and activating Webroot with the Webroot key code. This is usually one of the rarest errors received by Webroot users. The Webroot Error FZLC0056 error indicates that the Webroot Database cannot understand the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode.
Although, this kind of error rarely occurs if you are experiencing the same error or are facing any issue with your Webroot Subscription, below are a few instructions to help you fix the Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Key Code. You can also contact Webroot Support and find a technician to assist you with your problems.
Table of Contents
- How to Fix Webroot Activation Error: FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Keycode?
- Restart Computer
- Check Webroot Subscription Details
- Uninstall and Reinstall Webroot
- Webroot SecureAnywhere Toll-Free Number
How to fix Webroot Activation Error: FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Keycode?
While installing and activating Webroot on your device, you will see the following error flash on your screen:
This means that the webroot is unable to process the Webroot keycode you entered.
Before continuing with the instruction, we recommend that you follow the steps in sequence in order to keep yourself free from mistakes and damage. This will take fifteen to twenty minutes and will include doing the setup one more time. The steps are as follows:
Step 1 – Restart Computer
You can also try this method to fix the Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Key Code issues. Before restarting the computer system, save all your data you are working on and then close all running applications.
Follow these steps exactly:
1. Go to the “Restart” button located in the Start menu and click on it.
2. The device will automatically shut down and reboot in seconds.
3. When the device restarts, try to install Webroot on your computer again.
If the Invalid Unknown Key Code issue persists, continue to the next step to resolve the error.
Step 2 – Check Webroot Subscription Details
To fix this error or to install and enable Webroot on your device, you need to follow the steps given below:
1. Click to open the Webroot software on your computer system.
2. Press the “About Webroot” screen on your screen.
3. Your application details about Webroot can be seen on your monitor. You can also see all available updates along with the activation status of Webroot.
3. If your webroot software is not activated, you should enable it.
4. To activate webroot, click on the “Activate Now” tab
5. Enter the Webroot SecureAnywhere Keycode in the blank box to enable it.
After Webroot has been successfully installed and activated, you can start using Webroot again.
Once you have successfully activated Webroot, you can use Webroot. You can also contact Webroot Support or visit webroot.com/safe for immediate resolution of the problem.
Step 3 – Uninstall and Reinstall Webroot
You can try this method to remove or Troubleshoot Webroot Error FZLC0056 Invalid Unknown Key Code. To get rid of the error, you need to uninstall the Webroot antivirus and install it again.
1. Click on the “Start” menu icon, go and click “Control Panel” to open it.
2. Under the “Control Panel” option, press “Uninstall a Program” in the program menu.
3. A list of installed applications or programs will now appear on the screen.
4. Go and select the Webroot option.
5. Right click on the webroot option and select “Uninstall” from the given options.
Once the Webroot has been successfully deleted from your computer, restart your computer system to save all changes.
After the Webroot antivirus is removed, you can install it again by following the reinstallation steps. Here’s how to do it:
1. Click to open your favourite web browser.
2. Type the official website in the URL tab and it will open the Webroot page.
3. Press the Sign tab and enter your login credentials to continue the process.
4. Check the available Webroot product and get what you want.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to download, install and activate Webroot to complete the process.
Webroot Error Troubleshooting Check to see if Webroot Activation Error Code FZLC0056 still persists. If the problem persists, you can contact Webroot Support. A webroot technician can help you to with your problems.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Toll-Free Number +1 (888) 417 1629
Smart Web Securities’ Webroot support is available 24/7 to assist you. You can get help from technical experts by calling toll-free +1 (888) 417 1629 or can visit https://www.smartwebsecurities.com/ for online chat support. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get all the help you need regarding Webroot antivirus.Tags: customer support for Error Code FZLC0056, Fix webroot Error Code FZLC0056, How to Fix Webroot activate Error Code FZLC0056