Fix Webroot Error Code 10 & Error Code 21
Fix Webroot Error Code 10 & Error Code 21 – Are you facing issues like Webroot Error Code 10 or error code 21 on the screen while trying to access webroot antivirus? Webroot SecureAnywhere Error Code 10 and Error Code 21 are related to Backup & Sync Errors.
Webroot antivirus blocks a lot of malware and malicious activity on your device so that all the data and files on your device can be safe. While setting up webroot account from the official website, identity protection and cloud backup is provided by Webroot antivirus. If you are facing backup and sync error code 10 and 21 even after downloading from the official website, read the other blog to fix the problem.
What is Webroot Error Code 10 & Error Code 21?
Error Code 10 was found as “Operation failed with Error Code 10” on Backup and Sync in Webroot SecureAnywhere. There are several other reasons for webroot Error Code 10 or error code 21 like incomplete installation of Webroot antivirus on your device, incorrect Windows registry, presence of viruses or malware on your Windows system and accidentally deleting installed antivirus files. These errors are related to backup and sync failure.
And so, if you successfully downloaded and installed Webroot SecureAnywhere from webroot.com/secure then you can find error code 10 on your screen as well. Similar error code 21 was also found related to the account’s Backup and Sync. It can be solved by two methods – restarting the system or reinstalling Webroot via the Webroot secure webpage.
How to fix Webroot Error Code 10 or error code 21?
To fix Error Code 10 or Webroot Error Code 21, the users can follow two procedures. The easiest way to resolve this error is to log in to the Webroot account to restart the computer and initiate backup and Sync. If this method doesn’t resolve the 10 or 21 error code, the user will need to reinstall the setup.
If you are facing the same issues, follow the methods below,
Method 1 – Reboot Your Device
- Close the window when it shows the error.
- Close all system folders, browser and processes.
- Go to the start menu and click the restart button.
- Let the computer restart.
- After the system has turned on itself, open Webroot.
- Log in with the webroot account. It will fix the problem.
- Restarting the computer and opening the software will prompt you to log in and click Backup and the blue plus sign and log in with Webroot account option.
Method 2 – Reinstall Webroot
- Turn on your computer and go to the control panel.
- Here select the Webroot product in the software list and click the remove / remove tab.
- After the old version of Webroot has been uninstalled, close the control panel Window.
- Visit the official site www.webroot.com/secure and download Webroot again using the same keycode.
- Now, read and accept and Install Keycode Webroot on Windows.
- Send the key to activate the setup.
For detailed instructions, you can read how to install webroot with activation key code.
Also make sure that all your System Drivers are updated. Often times these errors are fixed by restarting the computer. If the error does not resolve after restarting the device, you can try to restart the device once again to get rid of the error.
When you remove it, the Backup and Sync settings (and other customized settings) will be lost. You may want to write down your settings before uninstalling.
In case if the issues don’t resolve, then contacting the Webroot support can help you. You can seek help from a technician. Smart Web Securities provides immediate customer service that helps to resolve all your problems and errors with Webroot SecureAnywhere.
Call Us on Our Toll Free Number 8884171629
Smart Web Securities’ Webroot antivirus customer support is available 24/7 to assist you. If you are encountering any problems during installation like “Webroot Not Installing” and “Windows error”, then you can contact Smart Web Securities for Webroot customer service.
You can call us at 8884171629 or write to us at email@example.com and get all the help you need regarding Webroot antivirusTags: fix webroot error 10, resolve webroot error 21, troubleshoot Webroot Error Code 10 & Error Code 21, webroot backup failed error