How to Fix Webroot Error 1308
Isn’t it disappointing when you get an error while installing Webroot SecureAnywhere? It is important to identify this error as quickly as possible, as the PC should not be under any security threat even for a short time. If you are getting webroot Error 1308 when installing Webroot SecureAnywhere, this blog is for you. Follow the points discussed below to fix the error.
Webroot antivirus prevents a wide variety of malware infections, worms, Trojans, spyware, etc. It works adequately and extremely effectively to drain threats from your device. It provides constant security against all imaginable dangers.
Although Webroot antivirus works efficiently, in some cases users may still encounter product-related issues and errors during Webroot SecureAnywhere. You may get Error code 1308 while installing Webroot SecureAnywhere on your system. The message “Source document not found” will appear on the screen.
What are the causes of webroot error 1308?
While trying to install Webroot SecureAnywhere, you may get webroot error 1308 that says “Source document not found” on the screen. This error is either displayed on the computer screen or recorded in the log. Webroot error 1308 indicates that the preset document could not be found on it. Some possible reasons for the 1308 error are:
- Downloading of corrupted installation files for the Webroot SecureAnywhere software.
- Incomplete installation of Webroot SecureAnywhere software.
- Some recent changes to Webroot SecureAnywhere, such as installing / uninstalling, could damage registry settings.
- A virus or malware attack may have corrupted Windows critical files and documents.
- Files related to Webroot SecureAnywhere may have been corrupted due to contamination contamination.
- Another malicious program evacuated files related to Webroot SecureAnywhere.
How to fix Webroot SecureAnywhere Error 1308?
- Create a backup of Webroot SecureAnywhere files.
2. Then find c: / autodesk and delete the files in the folder.
3. Now, using your web browser, download the Webroot SecureAnywhere installation from webroot.com/safe.
4. Turn off Webroot SecureAnywhere virus scan and install the antivirus once again.
5. Exit Setup process on screen.
6. Next, right click on the Autodesk folder.
7. Click on Properties selection.
8. In authorizations for clients, click the Allow button.
9. Check if Webroot SecureAnywhere is disabled.
10. Go to the extraction folder to proceed further in the process.
11.Right click on setup.exe to start the process.
12. Click Run as administrator from the summary menu.
The downloaded Webroot SecureAnywhere file may be faulty or corrupt. You should try to uninstall the antivirus and then download the product once again. If you installed the product on your system from a CD, follow the steps below.
- Create a new folder anywhere on the hard drive on your computer.
2. Copy all files and folders on the Webroot SecureAnywhere CD and move them to the folder.
3. Open the folder and run the installatin file.
4. Follow the steps on the screen to install the webroot antivirus.
5. When the installation is finished, simply enter your 20-digit webroot key code to fully activate the webroot antivirus.
6. Now follow the on-screen instructions to install Webroot completely.
The above-mentioned strategies will undoubtedly resolve your issues, but if you still run into a problem, contact the Webroot customer support number at Smart Web Securities. Our technicians are highly skilled and expert and available 24/7 to assist you with any problem identified with Webroot antivirus. For instant assistance, call at Webroot SecureAnywhere toll-free number for technical assistance.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Toll-Free Number +1 (888) 417 1629
Smart Web Securities’ assistance has been appreciated by customers who use Webroot SecureAnywhere for free and are completely satisfied with it. Customers are always happy to discuss their infection-related issues with Webroot support professionals.
Smart Web Securities provide expert help professionals who work appropriately day and night to be capable of instantly resolving any issues identified by the Antivirus installation for their customers. You can call us at +1 (888) 417 1629 or write to us at email@example.com and get all the help you need regarding Webroot antivirus.Tags: customer support for Webroot Error 1308, error while installing webroot, resolve Webroot Error 1308, Webroot Error 1308 solved